- Therapeutic Landscapes Network:: Information, education and advocacy about gardens, landscapes and other green spaces that promote health and well-being.
- Bimimicry Institute:: Promotes learning from and then emulating natural forms, processes, and ecosystems to create more sustainable and healthier human technologies and designs.
- Landscape and Human Health Laboratory:: Multidisciplinary research laboratory dedicated to studying the connection between greenery and human health.
- Why Conserve Birds:: Bird Life International
- Ecosystem Services Fact Sheet:: The Ecological Society of America
- Cultural Entomology Digest
- Cultural Entomology:: North Carolina State University
- Ethno-ornithology: “Birds, Indigenous Peoples, Culture and Society” (Book)